|DE Team For The Cause team page|
Thanks to these donors!
In Memory of Deneen Rice-Riley
I need your help. I have registered for the 2012 Susan G. Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure and am asking friends and family to support me in helping contribute to Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to discover cures.
This past year breast cancer hit home and Jill, the mother of my better half was diagnosed with breast cancer. She bravely underwent intense chemo and radiation treatments and I'm happy to report she came back from a recent visit with a clean slate; although she will continue treatment to help ensure it does not return.
75% of every dollar you give will stay in Central Indiana for education programs, breast cancer screenings, support groups and other local programs. The remaining 25% will be used to fund national breast cancer research, education and advocacy programs. Programs that helped Jill and several others in my life that have faced breast cancer.
Thank you so much for your support. Together, our participation and support can help Komen and the many programs they fund to find a cure!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.