|Lewis Wagner team page|
Thanks to these donors!
Maintain Landscaping, Inc.
I need your help. I have registered for the 2011 Susan G. Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure and am asking friends and family like you to support me in helping contribute to Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to discover cures.
I signed up because I know my participation and the dollars I raise from individuals like you will directly impact the fight against breast cancer here in Central Indiana, in the U.S. and across the globe.
Your gift has a local impact!
Can I count on you to make a donation, in recognition of my committment, to help end breast cancer forever? 75% of every dollar you give will stay in Central Indiana for education programs, breast cancer screenings, support groups and other local programs. The remaining 25% will be used to fund national breast cancer research, education and advocacy programs.
Will you join me and walk this year?
The 2011 Race is on Saturday, April 16 in downtown Indianapolis. If you are not already registered, would you consider signing up? It's an amazing day and something you'll never forget.
Thank you so much for your support. Together, our participation and support can help Komen and the many programs they fund to find a cure!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.