|Ingersoll Rand team page|
Thanks to these donors!
Stephen B. Smith
Ms. Louise Schwarz
Good day, dear family and friends! :)
As a recent breast cancer survivor, I have registered for the 2012 Susan G. Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure and am asking friends and family to sponsor me to contribute to Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to discover cures.
Our participation and the donations we raise will directly impact the fight against breast cancer here in Central Indiana and around the world. Your donation doesn't have to be a lot; little amounts add up to big progress!
Your gift has a local and global impact!
If you cannot sponsor at this time, your thoughts and prayers for those who fight now, or have fought this battle in the past are also very much appreciated.
I you decide to sponsor, know that 75% of your donation will stay in Central Indiana for breast health education, screenings, treatment assistance, support groups and other local programs that help Central Indiana women in need. The remaining 25% will be invested in global breast cancer research, education and advocacy programs.
Join me this year!
The 2012 Race is on Saturday, April 21st in downtown Indianapolis. If you are not already registered, please sign up - it's an amazing day and something you will never forget. If you can't make it, root for me in your thoughts!
Thank you so much for your support! - Bev Cross
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.