|Elite runs for the Cure team page|
Thanks to these donors!
Matt and Mark Perry
John & Jeanette Baker
Jeff & Maria Baker
Jon Walker and Jessica Miller need your help. We have registered for the 2012 Susan G. Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure and are asking friends and family to support us in helping contribute to Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to discover cures.
We signed up because We know our participation and the donations we raise will directly impact the fight against breast cancer here in Central Indiana and around the world.
Your gift has a local and global impact!
75% of your donation will stay in Central Indiana for breast health education, screenings, treatment assistance, support groups and other local programs that help Central Indiana women in need. The remaining 25% will be invested in global breast cancer research, education and advocacy programs.
Join me this year!
The 2012 Race is on Saturday, April 21st in downtown Indianapolis. If you are not already registered, please sign up - it's an amazing day and something you will never forget.
Thank you so much for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.